21/07/14 - Cashiers wanted for Maltese casino
We are seeking to recruit a Gaming cashier to be part of a dynamic and forward moving casino company in one of Europes premier destinations.
Reporting to the Cashdesk Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible to:
- Ensure that the Cash desk runs in accordance with company policies and procedures and gaming regulations.
- Issue reports as necessary.
- Conduct financial transactions and maintain secure and efficient control of all Company assets within the Cash desk.
- Ensure that client records are registered and maintained as necessary.
- Deal with customer needs in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a customer service, cash handling role.
- Computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing to work irregular hours including night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Have a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be an EU national and holder of EU passport.
- Fluent in English, Italian and/or Maltese languages.
- At ease with mathematical calculations.
- Experience in casino chip manipulation.
Full salary will depend upon experience but this is an entry level role into the cash-desk. We are not looking for other positions at this time. There will not be relocation assistance or accommodation provided.
- Compose a cover letter as to why you have the skills for this role.
- State in the cover letter your present salary and your expected salary.
- State in the cover letter your current notice period and Skype name for interview purposes.
- Add a CV with photo with details of skills you have for this role.
- Send your aplication to email@example.com
Please note: The location will only be disclosed to those chosen for interview. Any applications not following the essential requirements or applying with the details requested will be deleted and not answered to.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for further information
Successful candidates chosen for interview will be initially interviewed via Skype
Click here to go to our JOBS page