As a casino operator, what are your main priorities in these troubling times? |
The land-based Gambling Operators must engage an omnichannel strategy |
UK and re-examining the North West casino scene in changing times |
Dice Dealers wanted for a short junket contract in Sochi |
Horseshoe says goodbye to their Glorious casino boat |
• Providing assistance to internal and external customers via all available channels of communication (email, phone and live chat).
• Working as part of a young dynamic team of professionals.
• Liaising with other departments across the business.
• Assisting the department in reporting market activities.
• Keeping up to date with promotions, competitions and special offers.
• Assisting the fraud department with fraud checks and processes.
• Proven experience within a customer service environment.
• Customer service focused.
• Native Greek with excellent level of English
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Computing skills, especially in web-based applications.
• Previous experience in the Sports Betting/e-Gaming industry is an asset.
• Flexible and a team player.
• Interested in the e-Gaming industry.
• Must be able and willing to work on shift including weekends and public holidays
Are you as passionate about giving the best Customer Experience to customers as us? Then come join this new Team!
Full training will be provided.
AACASINO LTD adheres to and follows the Nine Principles of Data Protection of Malta.
These are as follows;
The controller shall ensure that: