UK's oldest casino club on the market for US$87 million |
Unleash your gaming business with Curacaos GCB Portal: Register now! |
Japanese police have apprehended payment agents involved in facilitating online gambling within the country. |
India's 28% tax on online gaming |
India Needs To Up Their Game |
AACASINO LTD has been entrusted to promote the sale of a variety of casinos within the UK and including London
Properties range from lease and freehold properties, are presently operating or dormant licence.
All queries will require due diligence on our behalf for suitability of license application. To include signed NDA and Proof Of Funding.
The Gambling Commission expects applicants for licences to:
• Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the Gambling Commission’s suitability assessment;
• Ensure that the activities they plan to carry out will be conducted in a manner which minimises the risks to the licensing objectives;
• Work with the Gambling Commission in an open and cooperative way; and
• Disclose to the Gambling Commission anything which we would reasonably expect to know.
How is your application assessed?
The Gambling Commission will take a number of factors into consideration whilst processing your application.
Your application will be assessed against five basic areas:
• Identity and ownership – The identity of the applicant and or person(s) relevant to the application and in the case of an operating licence, who ultimately owns a corporate applicant.
• Finances – Financial and other circumstances of the applicant past and present and/or person(s) relevant to the application. This will include the resources likely to be available to carry out the licensed activities.
• Integrity – The honesty and trustworthiness of the applicant or person(s) relevant to the application.
• Competence – The experience, expertise, qualifications, and history of the applicant or person(s) relevant to the application.
• Criminality – Criminal record of the applicant and/or person(s) relevant to the application. These will be assessed using both the information provided as part of the application and also information available from other sources (eg government departments, overseas regulators).
Further information on how your application is assessed can be found in the Licensing, Compliance and Enforcement Policy Statement.
Cant find what you are looking for ? Contact us today!
AACASINO LTD adheres to and follows the Nine Principles of Data Protection of Malta.
These are as follows;
The controller shall ensure that: