As a casino operator, what are your main priorities in these troubling times? |
The land-based Gambling Operators must engage an omnichannel strategy |
UK and re-examining the North West casino scene in changing times |
Dice Dealers wanted for a short junket contract in Sochi |
Horseshoe says goodbye to their Glorious casino boat |
This is a purpose built passenger ship for 300pax.
Can be utilised for restaurant, bar, casino, nightclub.
Has just come out of dry dock 2019.
The Ship is ideal for a casino set up with ample kitchen facilities, 3 decks for casino operations and a low draft to access any river and shallow docks.
1) Design, sizing and installation of new maneuvering propeller will produce the power of 90Kw and 1250 Kg of thrust.
2) Collaboration for the management of all the engineering and regulatory aspects related to the upgrading of spaces and their furnishings in collaboration with the architects, fitters and carpenters assigned by the SA
3) Adaptation of the ship and its plants and equipment to guarantee its usability even for guests with reduced mobility.
4) Design, definition, and installation of the new automation system of the Dutch supplier PRAXIS which guaranteed the extension of the additional class notation related to the automation of the ship bringing it to the highest degree (AUT-UMS)
5) Verification, regulatory adaptation, and re-commissioning of all the technological systems and shipments both LAM and FAM
6) Verification and recommissioning of all the electrical systems on board and reconstruction of the plans and diagrams from the ground through extensive surveys of important paintings and wiring onboard circuits.
7) Execution and coordination of all statute and Class visits for the issue of certificates and authorizations necessary for the re-commissioning of the unit after 3 years of disarmament decided by the previous property.
Additional info: Updating and adjusting the manuals and onboard plans according to the most stringent regulations that came into force following the ship's delivery date in 2004. Furthermore, thanks to the technological adaptations of the new on-board installation considerably reduced the amount of personnel required for safe and efficient operation in compliance with the highest standards of quality of services offered to passengers on board passengers.
The ship is available for immediate inspection in the southern Mediterranean.
Cant find what you are looking for ? Contact us today!
AACASINO LTD adheres to and follows the Nine Principles of Data Protection of Malta.
These are as follows;
The controller shall ensure that: